Friday, May 5, 2017

The Seventh day of new layout construction

So good progress is continuing, end of day seven.

Legs for the display boards are complete, 10 in total, cut down from previous legs,  you can see the depth required in this shot, vs the fiddle yard.  I made a guide from 6mm MDF so that I could get the curve right, for the mainline!

Fiddle yard boards have been wired.

The same boards are now complete with two layers of 30mm foam and a top of 6mm MDF, Helen gave me a hand with this.

The first fiddle yard board in place, ready for track laying.

The backdrops have been painted.

So at the end of day seven, we have all the boards built.  All the fiddle yard boards wired and complete.  All the legs complete.  Thus about at the half way point.  I reckon, I might have a chance of finishing this Layout in 14 working days......Maybe I should rest?

No comments:

Post a Comment