- The neat and tidy control panel with key locks.
- Great modelling of roads.
- His approach to coal loading - unloading is simple and saves un-prototypical movements, while stopping an "instant" loaded train situation, gives the operators something to do. (This is making me rethink my Pilbara layout ideas)
- There is also a camera set up to spot hobos in the empty coal wagons, looks like this is a real problem in the US, great use of a prototype problem, being used as a modelling function, as the driver has to radio Railroad security to eject the stowaways before they get buried in coal. I am told BHP has a similar problem with Illegals hitching a ride in ore wagons, thinking they have hopped on the train to Perth!
- Simple and effective "high plains" scenery.
Also, here is some youtube footage.
See if you can spot the suspect store next to the mainline, well modelled with Graffiti, and who is frequenting this store!