Murray River Bridge is going on on a long trip to an exhibition.
I have been preparing for this for a while.
Here is my aim for this is:
- The layout or layouts can be put into the trailer and the 4X4 (including all the support equipment).
- The Layout - layouts can be set up by two people, IE Helen and me.
- reduction of boxes to bring, standardize things. Ryobi BloX to hold the locomotives, controllers, tools, power supplies etc. Everything has its place and is secure (no small boxes).
- New lighting, LED light panels for a start, custom built transit carry assembly.
- Easy to unload and load rolling stock, only two boxes, that can be done by anyone.
- Install point motors on the fiddle - staging yard, this is simply to make the operation of the layout easier for one person operation.
- Good Presentation and inter-reaction with the public - audience, add a story to the layout, where it is and what it was like in the day, maybe even handouts etc, it give people a back story and I think its important even if you are modeling a real location.
- Correct Trains consists for the era,this sounds simple but alot of work needs to go into correct composition.
- finally,and hopefully, provide a modeler with inspiration.