Friday, June 15, 2018

Murray River Bridge at Epping Rosehill model railway exhibtion 2018

Hi All

Well Murray River Bridge made it to Epping new exhibition at Rosehill, NSW.
I must say that I was very impressed with the location, the facilities, and the organisation, I reckon this exhibition was for me is much better than liverpool (in its current format).

It was great to catch up with fellow bloggers Ben, and Chris, and others that keenly follow the blog.

Its not till you get to an exhibition, do you realize how many modelers follow what you do!

Here are some videos of the trains we were running on the weekend exhibition.









Here is a good one with some oversight.

Auscision also posted some shots on their Facebook site.

We all had a blast, see ya all real soon now.

Scott

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed viewing Murray Bridge at Epping, and this was one of the highlights of the exhibition for me. But, an observation - your lighting system is far too bright on the background, but I assume that is deliberate, as you might be working on the road bridge? Unfortunately, this leads to a partial silhouette from the viewing isles, making photography from that side difficult. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rob yes thats noted, I really dislke shadows on the backdrop, and at least two future layouts will be full width like MRB, I might need to spread the light more, and add lights on the tips of the current lights. I have already made previsions for them,in the light design. regardless the lighting will be different at the next exhibition, hopefully resolved. Thanks for your comments, glad you enjoyed seeing MRB in the flesh as they say. Thanks Scott

      Delete